- 45 min. Off Ice Class 11:00am-11:45am.
- One Hour On Ice Class 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- FULL ICE
- Power Skating/Jumps/Spins
On-ice program is designed to educate skaters Freeskate 4 and up on the basic principles and philosophy of Power Stroking, Jumps and Spins.
Would you like to improve your on-ice performance? Enhance your performance by taking our 45 minute off-ice class on Sundays at 11:00am. This class will provide you the tools you need to reach your full potential. It will also teach you how to train for a lifetime of maximum performance. This class provides you with:
- A professional coaching staff,
- An off-ice training regimen tailored to your needs, and
- A spacious, well-equipped training room with pro-quality exercise equipment.
Register now to reserve your spot in this exciting class.